SYNC is proud to offer a series of Carl Zeiss ZE T* manual focus lenses available now in our rental department. From the 18mm f/3.5 Distagon to the 135mm f/1.4 Apo Sonnar, this series of compact, razor sharp lenses will be sure to amaze!
Fully compatible with Canon EOS cameras with both audible and visual focus confirmation as well as full use of AV, TV and Program modes.
Nowadays, almost all manufacturers only offer AF interchangeable lenses. Anyone who has used an AF lens knows that sometimes the auto focus, although fast, can be inaccurate. This slight defocusing can have a major impact on the overall quality of the image. Learn more about the advantages of manual focusing here.
The current series of Carl Zeiss SLR ZE lenses incorporates the expertise acquired from our professional cine lenses. With optimal color consistency and large rotation angles for extremely accurate focusing and none of the constraints caused by the need to turn a focus motor, these lenses achieve a level of focusing accuracy that is far superior to any conventional AF lenses.
Thanks to the popular range of lens mounts comprising the ZE (Canon EF bayonet mount), the lenses can be directly employed on suitable cameras at high levels of functionality without requiring an adapter. Some of the benefits of Carl Zeiss Optics below are:
- T* Anti-Reflective CoatingLarge Rotation Angles, great for cinematic applications
- 9 Blade Circular Aperture for beautiful bokeh in out-of-focus areas
- Optimum reflection absorption for brilliant pictures even under difficult lighting conditions
- Optimal color correction for consistency along the entire range of lenses and for extremely contrasting edges without color fringes
- Optimized with higher-performing and eco-friendly glassIncorporates a floating lens element design to optimize image quality across the entire focusing range